We want our company to be one where professionalism thrives and where hardworking individuals inspire each other to do better. Our focus is patient care, and every decision taken by one of our people should seek to improve patient outcomes and the quality of care given to our patients.
We listen and learn from our peers and encourage differences of opinion, which ultimately makes our thinking smarter. We are generous and open, supportive of one another and, together, are creating an enjoyable and rewarding place to be. If you think you fit the above description and would like to form part of our team, please forward a CV together with a covering letter to our Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Desk Support - Karin Grech Hospital
Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. With a culture that prioritises agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognised as one of the world’s leading accountable care organisations.
Steward Health Care Malta runs 3 hospitals across the Maltese islands: Karin Grech Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital, and Gozo General Hospital.
Steward Health Care Malta is looking to recruit a motivated individual in the role of Service Desk Support to be based at Karin Grech Hospital.
• Provide technical support to users via different channels, such as phone, email and software tools.
• Installing, configuring and supporting desktop systems and applications.
• Provisioning of user access rights to data, IT and telephony services as per established procedures.
• Escalate unsolved technical issues according to the company's procedures.
• Managing internal customers in order to provide a high-quality, high-availability service in a customer-centric manner.
• Meet SLA targets for assigned tasks.
• Take technical decisions concerning user support in order to resolve and maintain an error free environment and to deliver appropriate functionality for agreed-on business processes.
• IT diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent customer facing skills.
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
• Expertise in Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software.
• Good knowledge of structured cabling-based networks.
• General knowledge of IP Networking
• General knowledge of IP-based telephony systems
• Excellent knowledge of PC hardware systems.
• Good Planning, Organization, Tracking and monitoring skills.
• Strong time management skills.
Interested candidates should submit their application together with a detailed CV and covering letter on email@example.com by not later than 10th September 2019.
General Services Manager - Gozo General Hospital
Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world’s leading accountable care organizations. Steward Health Care Malta runs 3 hospitals across the Maltese Islands: Karin Grech Hospital, St Luke’s Hospital, and Gozo General Hospital.
We are recruiting a General Services Manager to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of contractors and in-house staff in delivering general services management for Gozo General Hospital. All non-clinical operations, include:
• Security and Surveillance Services
• Fleet & Courier
• Waste Management
• Catering Services
• Clerical and Front Desk Services
• Telephone Operators
• Pest Control Services
• Landscaping, Gardening, Grounds
• Signage and Wayfinding
• Vending/ Drinking Water Services
• The management and control of the soft service operation to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
• To provide leadership, be a role model and provide direction to the delivery teams within the soft services areas of the Gozo General Hospital.
• To be accountable for excellent service delivery within the soft services team activities and operational objectives ensuring continuous improvements are made.
• Developing, performance standards, key performance indicators, SOPs, Forms and checklists.
• Develop and maintain Quality Control Functions on all services provided by the Department
• Develop systems and procedures to ensure all operations are done in a traceable Manner.
• Ensures all operations are done in accordance to licensing requirements, insurance requirements and established Standards.
• Training and Managing staff and supervisors on relevant SOPs
• Measures and Reports performance
• Drafting and Management of 3rd party service, supplies and works contracts.
• Ensures operations are done in accordance to Health and Safety Requirements.
• Manages Waste in a safe and suitable manner in respect of standing regulations and the environment;
• Setting departmental goals and developing budgets and policies.
• Communicating orally and in writing with medical, administrative, managerial, as well as maintenance professionals. Developing written procedures and recommendations for administrative and manual personnel;
• Responsible for ensuring 3rd party service provider compliance with contract requirements.
• To review and approve contractor submittals, resolve issues arising and ensure compliance with contract requirements;
• Coordinating functions with other departments
• To deliver a consistent level of service across site Soft services, within the Company's standards, to the contract specification and agreed KPI performance, qualitative and financial targets.
• Comply with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and Hazardous Substances.
• Client and customer retention and satisfaction.
• Oversee day to day running of Site Soft Services
• Provide innovations and comparisons to market trends and forecast, advise clients accordingly.
• Continued improvement across all aspects of Soft Services through innovation and efficiencies.
• Understanding of the importance to managing a site and the services provided including the ability to calculate the rewards and penalties of meeting/not meeting KPIs.
• Ensure 3rd party contracts are being delivered in a cost effective way.
• Assume full responsibility for management of soft services
• Reporting on SLAs and delivering action plans to ensure that SLAs are met/exceeded.
• Day to day supervision of Soft Services Departments.
• Development of a soft services improvement plan for each service.
• Compliance, Environmental, Health & Safety and Risk Management
• Awareness of any specific hazards at work place and training of staff
• Carrying out any other duties according to exigencies as directed by the Executive Director GGH.
• Ensure that the Company’s documentation and administration procedures are carried out in accordance to company policies.
• Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed.
• Control all costs such as labour, expenses, cash purchases as agreed with your line manager.
• Comply with all relevant SOPs and to complete routine audits as required
• Deliver consistent and improved quality of Soft Services.
• Holder of Management, Hospitality or Engineering Qualifications
• Experience in Facilities Management is considered as an asset
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent people management skills, clear thinker with the ability to flex to the demands of the role
• Good understanding of services involved
• Good administrative skills
• Good financial acumen, ability to work to a budget.
• Ability to prepare budget forecasts.
• Ability to understand data, spot trends and prepare reports.
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and manage their expectations
• Proven strategic thinker with ability to facilitate change where necessary
Interested candidates should submit their application together with a detailed CV and covering letter on firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 25th September 2019.