We want our company to be one where professionalism thrives and where hardworking individuals inspire each other to do better. Our focus is patient care, and every decision taken by one of our people should seek to improve patient outcomes and the quality of care given to our patients.
We listen and learn from our peers and encourage differences of opinion, which ultimately makes our thinking smarter. We are generous and open, supportive of one another and, together, are creating an enjoyable and rewarding place to be. If you think you fit the above description and would like to form part of our team, please forward a CV together with a covering letter to our Human Resources Department on email@example.com.
Part Time Optometrist at Gozo General Hospital
Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world’s leading accountable care organizations.
Steward Health Care Malta runs 3 hospitals across the Maltese Islands: Karin Grech Hospital, St Luke’s Hospital, and Gozo General Hospital.
We are recruiting a Part Time Optometrist to join our dynamic health care team at Gozo General Hospital.
The selected candidate should:
• coordinate and deliver various Optometric services;
• keep records and data up to date;
• communicate effectively with other professionals within the hospital as well as patients and family members and other third parties as necessary;
• assist during students’ visits;
• keep abreast with any developments in the Optometry field by attending to continuous professional development courses and update practices accordingly;
• respect all quality, health and safety and patient safety policies and procedure in place;
• perform any other duties according to the exigencies of the services and as directed by the Executive Director of the Hospital;
• have strong team work and organisational skills, must be flexible with a positive and can-do attitude.
Eligible candidates must be in possession of a Degree at MQF Level 6 in Optometry or related scientific disciplines and must be registered as Optometrists with the Council for the Professions Complementary to Medicine in Malta.
For further information about the vacancy and how to apply for this position, interested candidates can contact the HR Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the position title in the email subject field. The closing date for submitting applications for this position is the 29th November 2019.