Employee Services Officer
We are recruiting an Employee Services Officer to join our dynamic health care team at Karin Grech Hospital.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the HR Business Partner;
- Assisting in the formulation of internal policies;
- Assisting in the collection, analysis and compilation of statistical returns/ reports/ submissions as requested by central authorities such as the MfH and any other authorities;
- Processing necessary documentation in relation to engagements and terminations of employees;
- Processing increments, progressions and promotions;
- Maintaining an updated list of all training delivered to all employees;
- Assisting in any tasks related to Performance/Appraisal Reports;
- Processing requests relating to family-friendly measures and/or any special un/paid leaves or any other requests in relation to HR;
- Liaising with staff, management and finance on payroll related queries and any other HR issues;
- Assisting staff members within KGH in any queries related to conditions of service;
- Supervising and contributing to the maintenance of updated records and databases for prompt retrieval of information;
- Contributing to the drafting and timely replies to any queries including Parliamentary Questions, the Ombudsman and any related/similar request for information;
- Carrying out any other duties according to exigencies as directed by the HR Business Partner at KGH.
The selected candidate should:
- Be educated to MQF level 4 or higher;
- Preferably be in possession of an HR related qualification or studying towards obtaining one;
- Have a minimum of one year experience in HR;
- Be highly organised and can work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Be a strong team player and able to work on own initiative and without supervision;
- Have a flexible and can-do attitude;
- Preferably be familiar with the public service management code.
For further information about the vacancy and how to apply for this position, interested candidates can contact the HR Department on: email@example.com by quoting the position title in the email subject field.
The closing date for submitting applications for this position is the 28th August 2020.