Finance Clerk - Gozo General Hospital
Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world’s leading accountable care organizations.
Steward Health Care Malta runs 3 hospitals across the Maltese Islands: Karin Grech Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital, and Gozo General Hospital.
We are recruiting a Full time Finance Clerk to join our dynamic health care team at Gozo General Hospital.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing day-to-day book-keeping tasks, including the update of accounting and payroll records;
- Maintaining the creditor ledger and related duties;
- Assisting in general stock takes and related duties;
- Computation of accruals and prepayments;
- Assisting with month-end procedures;
- Carrying out bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations;
- Compiling expense reports, cash flow reports and overtime reports;
- Updating of fixed asset register;
- Assist to all payroll (including CPD/ CME) and accounts related matters;
- Ensure that payroll, accounting policies and procedures are implemented as required;
- Any other duties/tasks as may be assigned by the CFO from time to time.
The selected candidate should have:
- MQF level 4 in administration or similar (related to the relevant specified area).
- Strong knowledge of English and Maltese languages.
Work experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years in a similar position would be considered an asset.
For further information about the vacancy and how to apply for this position, interested candidates can contact the HR Department on: email@example.com by quoting the position title in the email subject field.
The closing date for submitting applications for this position is the 3rd December 2021.