Full-time Service Desk Support Officer
Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world’s leading accountable care organizations.
Steward Health Care Malta runs 3 hospitals across the Maltese Islands: Karin Grech Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital, and Gozo General Hospital.
We are recruiting a Full-time Service Desk Support Officer to join our dynamic team across our hospitals in Malta and Gozo.
The selected candidate should:
- Provide technical support to users via different channels, such as phone, email and software tools.
- Installing, configuring and supporting desktop systems and applications.
- Provisioning of user access rights to data, IT and telephony services as per established procedures.
- Escalate unsolved technical issues according to the company's procedures.
- Managing internal customers in order to provide a high-quality, high-availability service in a customer centric manner.
- Meet SLA targets for assigned tasks.
- Take technical decisions concerning user support in order to resolve and maintain an error free environment and to deliver appropriate functionality for agreed-on business processes.
- IT diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software.
- Good knowledge of structured cabling-based networks.
- General knowledge of IP Networking
- General knowledge of IP-based telephony systems
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware systems.
- Good Planning, Organization, Tracking and monitoring skills.
- Strong time management skills.
For further information about the vacancy and how to apply for this position, interested candidates can contact the HR Department on: email@example.com by quoting the position title in the email subject field.
The closing date for submitting applications for this position is the 12th March, 2021.