Head of Engineering and Maintenance – St Luke's Campus
We are recruiting a Full-time Head of Engineering to join our dynamic team at the St Luke's Campus
In this role you will be a responsible lead and mentor for all Engineering sections within our hospital, including Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Plant and infrastructure and the garage section. Together with the director of Facility Management, you will provide expert advice, develop systems, manage projects and ensure the provision of the best possible healthcare services.
The selected candidate should:
- Be in possession of a Degree at MQRIC Level 6 or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services.
- Minimum of five years’ experience practicing as a professional engineer.
- In possession of the engineering warrant.
- Possess strong management, planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Apply the relevant codes and standards related to the health environment, safety, and performance assurance activities.
- Be a good communicator (verbal and written)
- Be a strong team player and able to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Have a flexible and can-do attitude
For further information about the vacancy and how to apply for this position, interested candidates can contact the HR Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the position title in the email subject field.
The closing date for submitting applications for this position is the 28th August 2020.