Steward’s unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier. With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world’s leading accountable care organizations.
Steward Health Care Malta runs 3 hospitals across the Maltese Islands: Karin Grech Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital, and Gozo General Hospital.
We are recruiting a Full time HR Generalist to join our dynamic health care team at our Corporate Office.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To assist the HR Business Partner/s and to act as a point of reference / adviser to the Company’s employees and management team on the whole range of HR activities including Data Management, Promotions, Resourcing, Assessment & Selection, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Payroll and Change Management;
- To support the payroll process on a monthly basis and to ensure that all reports are accurate and processed in a timely manner;
- To liaise with the HR Business Partner/s in relation to the training coordination for all Steward Healthcare Hospital employees;
- To be involved in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for all internal HR processes;
- To assist the HR Business Partner/s on Employee Relations matters, including the formulation and implementation of policies and procedures and disciplinary / grievance cases;
- Being responsible for administrative tasks within the HR department, including employee records, remuneration records, engagements & terminations, work permits, training records, insurance and other related duties;
- To build and maintain an excellent and trustworthy working relationship with the HR and management team;
- To support the HR Business Partner/s in the implementation of HR initiatives and changes including any implemented IT systems;
- To coordinate the analysis and compilation of statistical returns/reports/submissions;
- Keeping abreast of applicable legislation (mainly EIRA);
- To project a professional image of the HR Function through excellent customer service, operational effectiveness and efficiency;
- Any other HR related duties as may be required by higher management.
The selected candidate should:
- Be educated to MQF level4 or equivalent;
- Preferably be in possession of an HR related qualification or studying towards obtaining one;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in HR;
- Be highly organised and can work in a fast-paced environment;
- IT Literate
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Be a strong team player and able to work on own initiative and without supervision;
- Have a flexible and can-do attitude.
For further information about the vacancy and how to apply for this position, interested candidates can contact the HR Department on: firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the position title in the email subject field.
The closing date for submitting applications for this position is the 21st January, 2022.